Covering Vogue is one of the most coveted honors in fashion and Rihanna does just that… twice! The Bajan beauty is red-hot on her second Vogue cover shoot, thanks to famed photog Annie Leibovitz, and gave an intimate interview about her seventh studio album, dating, and Chris Brown.
Without further ado, here are five things we learned from RiRi’s November Vogue issue:
1) She’s currently single: According to Rihanna, she hasn’t been on a date in like “two years”. Haven’t gone to movies, to dinner. Nada.
2) Rihanna’s ideal date is a one-night-stand followed by a chat session: “All I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my a** back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour.”
3) She wanted to do “Birthday Cake” remix with Chris Brown for shock factor: RiRi said, “I was on a tour bus ride between two cities, listening to my album, thinkin, Ooh, maybe I should make this into a duet. And I started coming up with a bunch of people, and his name crossed my mind. I thought, We haven’t made a song in so long together… it could be shocking.”
4) Nobody understands what’s going on between her and Chris Brown: “They can’t see what I see, unless they’re sitting in my point of view. I guess I’ll learn to accept that.”
5) She does the green stuff but not the white stuff: “I don’t do cocaine. I don’t like being associated with anything that’s untrue.”
Check out Rihanna’s November cover in stands now.
Incoming search terms:
- RIHANNA ELLE COVER (2)